A nice staple to add to the list of whole 30/paleo dinners! Super easy and quick to make. Could have used a little bit more salt, so I will add that to the recipe. We also used a bit of ‘slap yo mama’ seasoning which gives it a perfect kick!
* 2 lbs ground turkey (you can use a mixture of ground turkey, chicken, or pork)
* 1 cup chopped basil
* 1/3 cup chopped sundried tomatoes
* 1 Tablespoon of garlic powder and onion powder
* 1 cup almond meal (or cashew meal)
* 2 eggs beaten
* 1 1/2 tsp salt
* 1/2 tsp black pepper
1. Combine all of your ingredients together
2. You can divide them equally into 2 breadpans and cook for 30 mins at 375 OR
3. Put all of ingredients into one breadpan and cook for at least 45 mins.
4. Make sure there is no pink in the middle!
5. Serve and eat with your favorite fresh veggie!