Time to raid the fridge and pantry of whatever is left over and attempt to make something yummy out of it. This is a play on a recipe from the 21 day sugar detox (it was gross) and PaleOMG recipe. Enough sugar to make it feel like a treat, but not enough for Joe to actually enjoy it as much as I will! Ingredients might be a little off, I literally just threw it all in together and hoped for the best.
- 2 overly ripe avocados
- 1 overly ripe almost brown banana
- 1-2 tsp raw honey. Just depends on how sweet you want this
- 2-3 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- handful or whatever is leftover of the Enjoy Life Chocolate chips
- splash of vanilla extract
- splash of leftover canned coconut milk
Put the avocado’s, banana, honey, cocoa powder, vanilla, and coconut milk in a food processor. Mix until creamy smooth. Taste it when done and if its not sweet enough then add that second tsp of honey. Once mixed together then throw in a small amount of the chocolate chips and blend again. Whammo- chocolate pudding! If I had kids I think this would be a great dessert to serve them chilled as a treat. But since I dont, Joe will have to do!