These are perfect after dinner treats that taste slightly sweet from the apples and like a treat because of the coconut oil and butter mixed. If you would like them a little sweeter then maybe use different apples and sprinkle with a little coconut sugar or mix honey into the coconut butter mixture. But these are great as they are to me!
* 1 1/2 green apples
* 1/4 cup coconut oil
* 1/2 cup coconut butter
* Tbls of cinnamon — or more!
1. Put the coconut oil and coconut butter in a bowl and microwave for about 40 seconds. Stir with a spoon so the two are combined.
2. Cut your apples into small chunks (I skinned my apples but not necessary)
3. Add about 1 Tbls of coconut oil to a pan and then add your apples and cinnamon. Cook until they are nice and soft.
4. Add your apples to the coconut mixture and stir around. Add a little more cinnamon.
5. Line a muffin pan with your cupcake liners. Spoon in your mixture. You can put one spoonful in and make about 10 or you can make them nice and full and it will make about 6. Put them in the fridge for about an hour and enjoy!