This is definitely a dish you could bring to someone’s house for a potluck and everyone would fall in love. So easy and so good! Found this recipe on PaleOmg and just tweeted a few things.
* large spaghetti squash
* 1 lb spicy sausage
* 1/2 yellow onion diced
* 1 cup mushrooms
* 1 tsp Italian seasoning
* 1 cup pizza sauce
* 3 eggs beaten
1. Cut your squash in half and bake at 400 for about 30-40 mins. I drizzle a little olive oil on top and set the squash halves face down.
2. Right before your squash is done cook the rest of the ingredients. Cook your sausage until no longer pink then add your onions, mushrooms, and seasonings. When this is all cooked down mix in the cup of pizza sauce and combine.
3. Take your spaghetti squash and rake it with 2 forks so you get all the little spaghetti pieces out of the squash and transfer to an 8×8 baking dish.
4. Combine the sausage mixture with the squash and mix together.
5. When that is completely mixed, add the beaten eggs and mis until you can no longer see any of the egg.
6. Bake at 350 for about an hour or until top is crispy. I sprinkled a little cheese on top, totally not necessary but definitely a delicious touch.,
Cool a bit and chow down!