Well the star of this dish is definitely the sauce. You can pretty much have some dry, boring, plain meat- throw this on and it kicks it into life! Also, this sauce really doesn’t need a whole lot of exact measurements so just throw as much greens in as you like, it will taste delicious.
* 2 lbs flank steak
* salt/pepper to rub on steak
* Big bunch of cilantro
* Big bunch of Italian Parsley (Flat leaf parsley)
* 4-5 garlic cloves
* 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
* 1/4 cup vinegar (Can be white or red)
* 1/3 cup olive oil
1. Throw your meat on the grill after you sprinkle a little salt and pepper on it. No need to marinate or put anything fancy on it, because the chimichurri sauce will take care of all the flavoring
2. Put all the remaining ingredients into a Nutribullet or some kind of a chopper that can get fresh herbs grinded down to a nice smooth texture.
3. I love having my favorite veggie dish with it- zucchini, yellow squash, white onion, and dill. Sauté for a few minutes and serve with!
Cut your steak and put tons of the sauce on it. Delish!