Easy Peasy recipe. Just throwing together some extra ingredients I have since I am baking other things at the moment! I saw this on instagram from “Taylor made it Paleo” and it looked good, so I just added an extra ingredient to the mix and baked them.
These are pretty yummy. I think I need to invest in some silicone muffin tins because these certainly stuck to the bottom of the paper and I wasted some when I could have eaten it! So I would suggest either using silicon muffin liners or possibly spraying a little non stick spray into the cupcake liners.
* 2 bananas
* 2 eggs
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 2 tbsp. honey
* 1/2 cup almond flour
* 2/3 cup sunflower seed butter
* 1 tbsp. cinnamon
* 1/2 tsp baking soda
* 1/2 cup enjoy life chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Mix all ingredients together in a food processor except for the chocolate chips. Add those in after the mixture is smooth with a spoon.
3. Fill your cupcake tins about 3/4 full
4. Bake for about 15 minutes