So this post is dedicated to Molly. She told me the other day she loves looking at my blog for recipe ideas BUT… Can I please add more seafood? So I decided to branch out and try a fish I have never cooked before. Talapia. It was fine. I don’t really know a whole lot about white fish, so if there is a better white fish to cook like this – please – suggestions welcome!
The real star of this dish is the sautéed veggies. I love this combo of veggies with dill together. Delish!! This is a must have side dish to serve to guests.
* 2 talapia fishes or other white fish pieces
* fresh dill
* olive oil
* seasoning of your choice
* juice of 1 lemon
* 2 small zucchini’s
* 2 small yellow zucchini’s. I forget the official name of them
* 1 small white onion
* fresh dill
1. Make little boats with aluminum foil that you will put your fish in. Coat the bottom with a little olive oil.
2. Add your fish, drizzle with olive oil, squeeze a ton of lemon, and add a ton of fresh dill and seasonings to it.
3. Close up tight, put in the oven at 375 for about 15 minutes or until the fish is completely white and not transparent.
4. While your fish is cooking slice up your yellow and green zucchini’s and cut your onion into slices. Add these to a sautéed pan with some olive oil.
5. Chop up your fresh dill and add this to the veggies along with some salt and pepper. I have this amazing ‘Thai salt’ that I use and is so good. Don’t overcook these or they will get mushy. About 5-7 minutes. The more dill the better. I’m sure you can use dry, but fresh really makes this pop.
Unwrap fish, serve veggies, and enjoy!