I have no idea how these will come out. I will give my thoughts when they come out of the oven. I am starting to get a sence of what should go into certain things and about how much to make recipes work. Or at least I think I know… we will see after these are done! So this is the first recipe that is all my own! And with that, this means I dont have any true measurements since I just estimated on most of it. If these turn out good then you could also add walnuts, chocoloate chips, sky’s the limit. So if you make these, if they are a little runny, then just add more almond meal or coconut flour.
- 1 cup of Almond Meal
- 1 egg
- 2 small banana’s
- heaping spoon full of almond butter
- a big spoonful of raw honey
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- a splash of vanilla extract
- a couple tablespoons of coconut flour
- Mix all ingredients together in a food processor. You want the batter to not be runny, more like creamy peanutbutter consistency.
- Line your baking sheet with parchment paper and spoon out with a large spoon dollip’s of the mixture
- Bake at 350 for 13-15 minutes. Check and make sure they dont burn, I have a habit of burning the crap out of cookies.
- Cool and eat!
Okay, I made them and they were a hit! My dad said they tasted like little banana bread disks. So that is its new name. It official guys, I am a chef. I create recipes. Now maybe I can quit my day job and do this full time. Dream on….