These are super easy and don’t take very long to make or prepare. I used some of my leftover pesto on top at the last minute and it made such a great touch! These are really similar to the mini mushroom pizzettes, just more dinner sized.
- 4 large portobello mushrooms
- 4 small uncooked spicy chicken sausages
- 1 small can of sliced olives
- 1 zucchini
- Some pizza or pasta sauce
- Leftover pesto sauce or make a small batch from scratch
Take the mushrooms and remove the stems. Fill them up with the sausage that you squeeze out of its casing. Top with sliced olives, grated zucchini and a dollop of pasta or pizza sauce along with a spoonful of pesto.
Cook for about 20-25 mins at 375.